Marid Kaewchinda (Ph.D.)
Counseling Psychology& Psychotherapy Practitioner
- Brainspotting Psychotherapy Practitioner
- EMDR psychotherapy Practictioner
- Individual counseling, Couples Therapy, Group Therapy & individual psychotherapy
- Faculty member at the Department of Educational Psychology, Kasetsart University
- Psychologist at Juvenile Protection and Observation Department, Ministry of Justice
- Youth Counselor at the Bridge for Runaway Youth, Minnesota USA.
- Counselor at Maria Droste Service, Colorado USA.
- Youth Counselor at Asian Pacific Development Center, Colorado USA.
- Applied Behavior Analysis Certificate (Graduate Level): University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO, USA.
- Ph.D. in Counseling and Student Personnel Psychology, University of Minnesota, USA
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology and Counselor Education, University of Colorado at Denver, USA
- B.A. in Education, Counseling Psychology, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
Licenses & Certifications:
- EMDR Consultant/Supervisor certified by EMDR Europe
- EMDR therapist certified by Trauma-Aid and HAP Germany
- American Psychological Association Membership (APA)
- Association for Psychological Science Membership (APS)
- EMDR Thailand Association – Committee member and Lifetime membership
- Guidance Association of Thailand, Lifetime membership
- Association of Thai Family Study, Lifetime membership