Marid Kaewchinda, Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology
• EMDR Therapy – Therapist and supervisor
• Individual, Couple, and Group Therapy
• Faculty member at the Department of Educational Psychology, Kasetsart University
• Psychologist at Juvenile Protection and Observation Department, Ministry of Justice
• Youth Counselor at the Bridge for Runaway Youth, Minnesota USA.
• Counselor at Maria Droste Service, Colorado USA.
• Youth Counselor at Asian Pacific Development Center, Colorado USA.
• Ph.D. in Counseling and Student Personnel Psychology, University of Minnesota
• M.A. in Counseling Psychology and Counselor Education, University of Colorado at Denver
• B.A. in Education, Counseling Psychology, Chulalongkorn University
Licenses & Certifications:
• EMDR therapist certified by Trauma-Aid and HAP Germany
• EMDR supervisor certified by EMDR Europe
• American Psychological Association’s Member
• EMDR Thailand Association – Committee member and Lifetime membership
• Guidance Association of Thailand, Lifetime membership
• Association of Thai Family Study, Lifetime membership